Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stavely really trying to seperate PIF and the Saudi state on BBC radio but not convincing.

Surprisingly she's not a good public speaker.
thinking that they've been at this deal for months, Stavely response to questioning was very waffley, I'd have thought they would have very tight and well drilled responses to "state aid", "next manager", "transfer budget" etc.

I'm happy for them more competition is a good thing, rags and dippers will hate it and don't want more competition just like when Chelsea and us came along maybe Newcastle fans will soon understand what we've had to go through if they start challenging for trophies regularly

Can't wait to rib a few Newcastle fans of my acquaintance...
Human rights yada yada...
Ruining football...
Etc

I don't know why anyone is pleased for Newcastle. Entitled lot. We'd get grief off their fans for being owned by Middle Eastern owners and now it's fine for them.

Would have preferred Sunderland to get the cash injection.

Plus it means another competitor for us.

No doubt over the next number of years they'll be trying to get on the board of UEFA etc like PSG have.
It’s not about Newcastle really. It’s about the Cartel and fucking them up and fucking them off!

The US owned redshirt clubs with Spurs as their hanger-on are a horrible little group of cunts. They want to change English football and to suit their stinking American way of running things.

We need as much opposition to their cunty shit as possible. They can fuck off!

The fact that it’s Newcastle doesn’t make any difference, could be West Ham, Everton, Bristol City, Sunderland… or all of them! We just need some allies and opposition to the Cartel.

Newcastle fans have been opposed to their horrible owner for years and years, and he’s suited the Cartel and he’s made sure Newcastle are no threat. Now they are a threat!

Thry might not be allowed to build like City did because of FFP (they only earnt £150m last year, that’s half a big club’s wage bill), but they’re a threat and that’s all that counts.

The first two were just great scouting, the rest strong arm buys, nicely done in not listing the other players we bought. Hughes wasn’t the lure let’s be facing it the money was.
i never said he was the lure. but it was a bit disingenuous for someone to have a go at his buys when there were so many other factors. i just thought it a bit unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.