Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
See the mail are going with a “moneybags city” warning to Newcastle fans. Flop this and flop that. Now don’t get me wrong most fans would probably agree with Bony & Mangala but why the mail need to reference city at all in a negative light is a cynical attempt to keep the bias opinion clear and centre in fans minds.

They could have ran a positive piece showing how much we have made from the academy or the tons of players who have not been flops that led to us dominating the league.

Always negative shit.

Last edited:
Literally every single thing you mentioned has had ample praise afterwards. Bluemoon isn't happy unless every single media piece is gushing about city through the bluest of blue tinted specs whilst shitting on every other team simultaneously.

And even if they hadn't been talked about at all, who cares? Why the desperation for praise from no mark journalists and pundits who we all regularly slag off and say know very little and whose opinions are worthless anyway?
What you are saying is correct. We don't need every media talking about City but I would hope that our players are recognized from time to time. Its happening more often now because as the media is changing from the same old guard. I just feel for the players that they don't get the recognition they deserve, but hey maybe its for the best!

For example, they just voted Cristiano as player of the month of September?! Does he deserve it? I am not sure he does but maybe I am wrong.

See the mail are going with a “moneybags city” warning to Newcastle fans. Flop this and flop that. Now don’t get me wrong most fans would probably agree with Bony & Mangala but why the mail need to reference city at all in a negative light is an attempt to keep the bias opinion clear and centre in fans minds.

They could have ran a positive piece showing how much we have made from the academy or the tons of players who have not been flops that led to us dominating the league.

Always negative shit.
Nothing about all the flops the rags have signed.

See the mail are going with a “moneybags city” warning to Newcastle fans. Flop this and flop that. Now don’t get me wrong most fans would probably agree with Bony & Mangala but why the mail need to reference city at all in a negative light is an attempt to keep the bias opinion clear and centre in fans minds.

Always negative shit.
Don’t suppose they mentioned £24m David Silva, £24m Yaya Toure, £38m Sergio Aguero? No I didn’t think so. Three legends for less than the price of a Pogbad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.