Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not be too harsh on the MUEN. It's probably alphabetical order and nothing else.

Manchester City and Manchester United are among the Premier League clubs demanding an emergency meeting after the controversial Newcastle United takeover was completed.
Well apparently it is false because City are not demanding an emergency meeting according to other media.

Well apparently it is false because City are not demanding an emergency meeting according to other media.

I'm sure the MUEN didn't know that. ;-)

I might ring their news desk and ask them to update the incorrect and misleading article.

I'm sure the MUEN didn't know that. ;-)

I might ring their news desk and ask them to update the incorrect and misleading article.
The Daily Mail say the group of clubs objecting were led by Daniel Levy and include LFC, MUFC, and Arsenal. The story does appear to be properly sourced. It confirms what we all know...that Levy is totally toxic. I also believe the earlier reports that he privately told some journalists "he wouldn't sell Kane to City for any price." I think he is capable of shafting his own club to further his own cause. Let's see where Kane goes in the summer.

Manchester is known as "cottonopolis", as the wide swathes of fields to the north of the city were used to farm the cotton sheep. We used to bring in folk from as far afield as Staybridge to shear them once a year and create the cotton wool. This then sold over the county lines in Yorkshire, where they made Crombie overcoats and such...
Given me a genuine lol this morning. Thanks, mate. :-).

The Daily Mail say the group of clubs objecting were led by Daniel Levy and include LFC, MUFC, and Arsenal. The story does appear to be properly sourced. It confirms what we all know...that Levy is totally toxic. I also believe the earlier reports that he privately told some journalists "he wouldn't sell Kane to City for any price." I think he is capable of shafting his own club to further his own cause. Let's see where Kane goes in the summer.
And how much he goes for

So Cristiano has been voted player of the month for September!!!! nuff' said!!!
Not sure who specifically should have won it, however if I take the two performances that say Bernardo put in against Chelsea and Liverpool, it makes the award going to him astounding if not completely unsurprising..........

Not sure who specifically should have won it, however if I take the two performances that say Bernardo put in against Chelsea and Liverpool, it makes the award going to him astounding if not completely unsurprising..........

Just more rag arse sucking to keep the lemming masses onside .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.