Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given his all to the club and given us some great memories but it’s the right move for city and right move for raheem to find a transfer

He’s way down the pecking in order on both sides of the pitch and isn’t the answer in the middle.

January deal is unlikely but maybe some truth in the loan with obligation to buy at Barca.

would love him to turn it round and hit his 18/19 form but just can’t see it

He's great isn't he? Nobody can argue against that. Never seen less than full commitment. Some brilliant magic times, tangible success, a real team man, a great bloke, never any hassle, an asset and credit to our club.
He has been struggling a bit, overthinking, hesitant, not himself.
If he moves I will be really chuffed we had him and grateful for his time here. If he stays, he has my support

I don't think he's complaining tbf. He's just saying if there's more gametime available elsewhere he'd be up for it.

If this is the end, it'd be really important for us not to make the same errors the Liverpool fans did.
He should speak to Stones and Zinchenko. Warriors who stuck it out and fought for their place. That said, on this occasion it’s best for all parties if he goes (in my opinion).

He's great isn't he? Nobody can argue against that. Never seen less than full commitment. Some brilliant magic times, tangible success, a real team man, a great bloke, never any hassle, an asset and credit to our club.
He has been struggling a bit, overthinking, hesitant, not himself.
If he moves I will be really chuffed we had him and grateful for his time here. If he stays, he has my support

what a good post. He’s a City player but gets pilloried by some of our own fans in a disgusting way.

Pep won't be pleased with the public quotes.
I hope PSG spunk 100m on him, doesn't justify a first team place ATM.
We can't let Raheem go till Torres is back though so January may not be an option. Unless of course Delap recovers in time and makes an impact, perhaps at the West Ham League Cup match.

Personally, I won't be too sorry to see him go. I honestly think he's the most unpredictable footballer I've ever seen at this club. At times, he's world class and I do think of all the players I've seen, Sterling's movement is superb. He can get in the right places at the right time.

However, when he's not on form, he's absolutely useless. He's a waste of space. He has the ability to pick a run, go one on one and just miss it - if we're lucky. He never looks like he can kick it hard - it's like watching a 13 year old playing with men at times!

In all honesty, he has been pretty awful in the main for months - maybe a year now. I don't think we'd miss him at all to be honest and you can tell he isn't bothered about playing for us. If he wants to go to Barcelona or PSG, then providing the fee is decent then he can go.

If he's off the books, I really, really hope that the club go all in for Haaland. This guy will give us something else.

He should speak to Stones and Zinchenko. Warriors who stuck it out and fought for their place. That said, on this occasion it’s best for all parties if he goes (in my opinion).
Yeah I get that point of view. He in fairness battled pretty hard once upon a time against the likes of Nolito, Sané, Bernardo, Mahrez, and Foden. If he doesn't want to do it anymore then whatever I suppose..

Then again I suspect it's a deeper story than just gametime. It feels different to what we were hearing about Laporte in the summer, who I can totally buy had issues solely due to perceived lack of gametime.

Honestly, if we get a true goalscorer in up front, he can go if the moneys right. His whole thing for us has been having that instinct to get in where the goals are, but he's stopped doing that as much since Sane got hurt/left. If we managed to get a Haaland, or someone like that, I don't think we'd have much use for a winger who's main skill is good off the ball runs.

Newcastle could offer us 100m and pay Sterling 350k a week He wouldn’t go though he been at the top winning major trophies more likely he goes nowhere because they ain’t a team out there who win major trophies who can afford him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.