Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel as if he doesn't want to compete for a spot, we have seen Foden come in and take his spot, and it looks more and more like he doesn't want to compete to get his spot back.

I think we need to get him out as soon as possible in January I just feel his mentality could spread through the dressing room and cause more issues within the squad, we already have players like Bernardo and Laporte who have been rumored to be unhappy, we don't want this spreading.

He's great isn't he? Nobody can argue against that. Never seen less than full commitment. Some brilliant magic times, tangible success, a real team man, a great bloke, never any hassle, an asset and credit to our club.
He has been struggling a bit, overthinking, hesitant, not himself.
If moves I will be really chuffed we had him and grateful for his time here. If he stays, he has my support
Agree with all that.
If he goes he deserves a warm welcome if he ever visits with another club. Show the dippers how to treat a former player properly.
It would be nice if he could score the winning goal against them in April. Too late for him to do it at Anfield unfortunately.

Newcastle could offer us 100m and pay Sterling 350k a week He wouldn’t go though he been at the top winning major trophies more likely he goes nowhere because they ain’t a team out there who win major trophies who can afford him
He wants to play in Europe. We need to make it look like we want him to stay to lure PSG into signing him as their Mbappe replacement for good money

Been a great signing and paid for himself. Let him go for thirty million in Jan and buy Haaland. Everyone’s a winner.

Yeah I get that point of view. He in fairness battled pretty hard once upon a time against the likes of Nolito, Sané, Bernardo, Mahrez, and Foden. If he doesn't want to do it anymore then whatever I suppose..

Then again I suspect it's a deeper story than just gametime. It feels different to what we were hearing about Laporte in the summer, who I can totally buy had issues solely due to perceived lack of gametime.
Think he had expectations that he will be a star face of the team which never panned out. we had Silva and Kun. Now he is behind Foden and Jack and KDB. The team has move away from him and his importance.

With Southgate taking him off he must think he needs regular football to get his form back but it was pep football that got him where he is was!

We probably let go to Barca on loan with a buy in option of peanuts

I feel as if he doesn't want to compete for a spot, we have seen Foden come in and take his spot, and it looks more and more like he doesn't want to compete to get his spot back.

I think we need to get him out as soon as possible in January I just feel his mentality could spread through the dressing room and cause more issues within the squad, we already have players like Bernardo and Laporte who have been rumored to be unhappy, we don't want this spreading.
He knows that he doesn’t stand a chance against foden on the left. Not only is Foden a superior player he’s also a local city fan who is adored by the fans.

It’s the right side or nothing for Raz I feel

He knows that he doesn’t stand a chance against foden on the left. Not only is Foden a superior player he’s also a local city fan who is adored by the fans.

It’s the right side or nothing for Raz I feel
Will this is his chance with Ferran out for 4-6 weeks, it's now or never

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.