Match Thread | Man City vs Burnley (16/10/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sense the distinct possibility of some old school City blues playing at the end of this one. Need to be much more clinical and not botch chances... and honestly maybe sit someone who more than ever looks like he really can't be arsed to put in a shift for us.

Not the best of 1st halves, can't see us playing like that in the 2nd half. But Burnley are doing well with the press and making us make those mistakes, they know Steffen is no Ederson.

Foden has been playing too safe, hopefully that changes second half. Bernardo superb again, he just never stops.
Get him over on the right, Grealish left. If Pep feels brave maybe Palmer. One of Mahrez or Sterling need to stay in the dressing room

I have come to the conclusion that Sterling has lost something in his game, or has been left behind by a team that has evolved.
It's the only explanation for the constant poor performances.
Mahrez looks to be heading into same direction.
I really want these two to have a sparkling 2nd half, it would be a massive confidence boost for the whole team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.