Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I get his point, Klopp totally wrong with the super league quote, there's still relegation in the PL, the top 4 will be less of a closed shop compared to how it was before Chelsea got taken over, just there is a good chance Liverpool wont be in it.

tbf, and I hate being fair to FSG, but that work was commissioned by Hicks and Gillette although I suspect FSG derived the subsequent accounting benefit from it.
I thought l was historically challenged.
Klopp can rabbit on about money for players but his club either wasted a lot of money in the recent past on the 'survey' or else some strange accounting was done.

His Stones comment are so strange. It is very disrespectful to Stones. Everyone in football know that Stones is one of best defender in the world. No one rates Gomez that highly not even close unless you come from the Liverpool . Why doesn't anyone point this out to him is prove that Liverpool get a special treatment. Pep would never get away with this kind of comment

Didn't quite know where to put this, but you're damn right im sharing it. Here's me telling Carragher to fuck off after he randomly told me to shut the fuck up out of nowhere on a show we filmed yesterday. Was genuinely baffled ha. Thought I handled it well though.

Just seen this. What a Grade A tosser. His outburst was one of fear. Excellent response by the way.

Like I said this is Liverpool at its best. No midfield play. The ball played to the front three as soon as possible. Nothing wrong with this but it will not work without those front three . And it will not work if you have a midfield player demanding the ball. Thats why klopp doesn't do the cup's. It is the players that makes the system not the system. Salah and Mane out of this team and Sterling and Mahrez in and they dont make topp 4 .That is not my saying that Sterling and Mahrez are bad players its just Salah and Mane are made for Liverpool system no other players in the world would fit better into Klopp system.
And to proof my point Liverpool has scored 28 goals in PL and CL Salah, Mane and Firminho have scored 22 of them .

I think Salah is probably the best player in the country right now, he's playing on a level only Bernardo's getting near, but he's scoring and creating goal after goal and ultimately carrying Liverpool's results.

Which really does beg the question....why hasn't the contract been signed?

Why are FSG dawdling and holding things up over 3 or 4 million a year in wages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.