United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carbon footprint campaigner Ole and the United team leave Ringway and head for East Midlands airport
riding-plane.gif

On Ragcaf they're on about dropping the prancing **** and Penandes.

Fuck me....... they really have gone barn door mental. No fucking way is that fanny going on the bench.

Especially not on £400K-£500K a week.

Did anyone hear the arrogant, spoilt rag twat on 606?

Hassan, I think his name was, claimed "The club is dying".

He is in his 30s, which says it all, I suppose.
Yeah, and the one before him, Barber but could hardly understand his Cockney accent.
Fuckin embarrassing how they allow these Rag & Dippers from all over to fill the calls, absolute sad twats.

They did it with Fred and Sanchez too. It's clear that their scouting is crap and just goes off whoever City is linked with through the newspapers.
It's like when Rodney trotter and mickey Pearce go to the auction and delboy tells them to avoid a certain lot. The boys then bid for it( broken lawnmower engines) thinking that Del wanted to bid for it

In a way Sméagol is unsackable, if they did what happens to Ronnie GOAT? He gets dropped and sulks, no more full houses at the Theatre of Screams, Ole may be managing on three wheels but when the edifice starts to crumble the remaining wheels will be off. Solskjær stays, PiGMOL up their penalty rations and everyone is happy, for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.