Physical season card - requested accepted!

Non-disclosure are you having a laugh you’re supposed to be representing us there is supposed to be no secrecy between you us the fans and the club you should’ve told them to shove their nondisclosures up their arse. Publish the minutes in full otherwise there is zero point in having you. We have zero evidence to show you raise any the concerns we been having with the shocking customer service and latest ticket fiasco .And as for them doing what they want that’s exactly what they’re doing I didn’t want print on tickets I didn’t want my tickets on my iPhone I didn’t want my tickets picking up from the club I just wanted my season cards in the post like I have done the last 25 years. I want them to answer the phone and not be Cut off after two hours three days in a row what did you do about that what have you done about the season-ticket fiasco what have you done about the print at home fiasco what have you done about the stands been closed and not finding out 36 hours beforehand where am I going to be seated what have you done about the Overpriced food and drink what have you done about it the time it takes to get into the ground we don’t know because you don’t publish the minutes in full.What have you done about the price increases every year While all the clubs are frozen there’s nothing.And while I’m on it how about getting the club to reveal the results of the surveys they constantly send out to us?
I've just realised that you started this thread, so I'm really pleased you've got a card. But how the fuck do youi think you got your plastic seasoncard? You wouldn't have got it if we hadn't nagged the club to stop being stupid and to send out some cards for those who really needed them, like those who were coming to the ground to collect printed tickets for every game?

I'd say that only about 10%, if that, of the work that we do takes place in the formal meeting with the club, which I've already agreed should be minuted. We've demanded that and it'll happen. And I've always been as open as I can on here. But I'd say the vast majority of the work we do happens on a 1-to-1 or small group basis.

The chance of you getting that card would have been very low had we not constantly pressured the club to do it. So you've directly benefited yet you're still abusing me. Fucking ungrateful twat.

I've just realised that you started this thread, so I'm really pleased you've got a card. But how the fuck do youi think you got your plastic seasoncard? You wouldn't have got it if we hadn't nagged the club to stop being stupid and to send out some cards for those who really needed them, like those who were coming to the ground to collect printed tickets for every game?

I'd say that only about 10%, if that, of the work that we do takes place in the formal meeting with the club, which I've already agreed should be minuted. We've demanded that and it'll happen. And I've always been as open as I can on here. But I'd say the vast majority of the work we do happens on a 1-to-1 or small group basis.

The chance of you getting that card would have been very low had we not constantly pressured the club to do it. So you've directly benefited yet you're still abusing me. Fucking ungrateful twat.
At no point have I abused you on a personal level not once throughout !! But it’s fine for you to call me a twat that’s your right I suppose sad but your right.

as for my plastic card 7 games in that May have been down to me writing in to the club contacting Danny himself or the 10+ Hours on the phone complaining and asking for a full refund on my season tickets.
But I am more than happy for you to take the credit.

as for my plastic card 7 games in that May have been down to me writing in to the club contacting Danny himself or the 10+ Hours on the phone complaining and asking for a full refund on my season tickets.
I'm sure Danny was shitting himself at that thought. And the whole tone of your posts has been bullying, offensive and abusive. If you can't take it then don't give it out.

I'm sure Danny was shitting himself at that thought. And the whole tone of your posts has been bullying, offensive and abusive. If you can't take it then don't give it out.
Like shitting himself when you turn up LOL
That just about sums it up for me !!
Give it take it all day blue !!
Love the Tag Bulling.offensive abusive !! U missed the sexist and racist attack as well. What utter Tosh stop Throwing unnecessary untruthful tags about !!!

Like shitting himself when you turn up LOL
That just about sums it up for me !!
Give it take it all day blue !!
I can assure you that the concession to issue limited numbers of seasoncards to those who really needed them was already agreed long before you picked up the phone or typed an email.

And it was agreed because we pushed for it, particularly our Disabled Rep, Mark Todd and Over 65 Rep Trish Robinson, who fought really hard to get it.

Tongue in cheek time @u2fme2 and @Prestwich_Blue so don’t go off the rails please!

Of course if the club would publish the minutes of the City Matters meetings we would probably not have 2 Blue Mooners arguing! ;-):-)

Peace and harmony would exist because it would either state categorically that CM members sorted it or it was just a coincidence.

It’s often been said of me that I can be like a dog with a bone when I get the bit between my teeth (don’t you just love people who mix their metaphors!)

I assume it was costing the club far more for people to collect so they gave in, as it was made clear there were issues for the Everton game in May. I requested a card and got a standard "due course" response, heard nothing since.

Tongue in cheek time @u2fme2 and @Prestwich_Blue so don’t go off the rails please!

Of course if the club would publish the minutes of the City Matters meetings we would probably not have 2 Blue Mooners arguing! ;-):-)

Peace and harmony would exist because it would either state categorically that CM members sorted it or it was just a coincidence.

It’s often been said of me that I can be like a dog with a bone when I get the bit between my teeth (don’t you just love people who mix their metaphors!)
The club did not want people to know that they were prepared to issue plastic cards, as they were determined to press ahead with digital tickets. So it wouldn't have appeared in the minutes anyway.

At no point have I abused you on a personal level not once throughout !! But it’s fine for you to call me a twat that’s your right I suppose sad but your right.

But I am more than happy for you to take the credit.
All this and you had an iPhone? Hope Ciry don’t hear about that and cancel your plastic season card lol. Anyway, well done on getting your season card and credit to City Matters for fighting the corner of Blues who were collecting tickets on a regular basis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.