#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

I'm not sure whether this thread has more cunts celebrating a rag victory or the fucking BBC.
Will you be wearing half 'n' half scarves on the 6th so you can celebrate whatever the result?
If it keeps him at the wheel I will purchase a half / half scarf for sure.
I am totally wanting him at the wheel. CTID

Wise words Bodo/Glimt and their home is a formidable place to visit as proven today with the 6-1 thrashing of Roma, not even Maureen with his celebrated career and the might his Roma legion could handle it yet Ole did never forget, maybe the wrath of Thor's hammer on a cold wet Thursday (Thor's day) was just too much... Or it could've been Ole giving Bodo/Glimt advice.

OGS has clearly proven himself with this result popping up he has shown he deserves a 7 year contract extension, his comeback against Atalanta illustrates his undeniable tactical genius and dealing with Bodo back in Norway, in a way Maureen could only dream of this should put these exit rumours to and those dirty smear merchants to bed for a while.
Lol. I’m not a soothsayer, I picked a random team from Norway that some people might recognise!

Its looking more and more likely that the teams from the 5 big leagues don’t give a fuck about this conference league.

It’s about as prestigious as the EFL trophy for me.

That being said, I hope the Norwegian Gnome uses the strength of Bodo/Glimt to enforce his elite management skills in beating them to the league title.

After that stunning comeback he deserves at least a ten year extension to his contract. From someone I know who's a higher up at OT, he was was at the game last night, in the directors box with Ferguson. He said Fergie shedded a tear when Ronaldo scored, and said 'that's my boy (referring to Ole) I've taught him well...'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.