Match Thread | Brighton vs Man City (23/10/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhhh, the double standards of the Premier League, forgot about them for a second.

But how can it realistically be a different goal scorer depending on WHO the shot hits?

Jesus shoots, hits Lanana, goes in, Jesus goal.
Jesus shoots, hits Foden, goes in, Foden goal.

It's just Fantasy Football angst, as I swapped Foden for Grealish :)

I think its like this in every league. No one wants to give more own goals than we have to so they try to avoid giving them of possible.

I think he has played well and linked up brilliantly with Phil
Yep Gaylord with the most rubbish post so far today ha! Jack uses that deception to draw opposition in, which is why he gets so many free kicks. Showed a great turn of pace to set up Phil's first. He is a perfect foil to the unbelievable energy of Phil and Bernardo. It's all about balance.

When we eventually do sign a striker, nobody can claim Pep doesn’t have a plan B any more when we’ve become THIS good with a false 9. A stop-gap solution has become a major string to our bow.

Cost of both squads already been shown, do any other teams get this shit he asks in jest
You know what fuck em . We have the money and we spend it so what if our squad is expensive and I love it that we can go any buy anyone .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.