Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ole is not such a bad idea.

Whoever comes next will pale by comparison so instead of some wishy washy Pep lite candidate like Arteta or Xavi who are just pale imitations of the great man let’s really grasp the nettle and get somebody absolutely shite who’ll give us a terrible season but a clean break from the past. Once they’re gone after 12 months or so a new man comes in with a totally clean slate.

Whoever comes next will pale by comparison so instead of some wishy washy Pep lite candidate like Arteta or Xavi who are just pale imitations of the great man let’s really grasp the nettle and get somebody absolutely shite who’ll give us a terrible season but a clean break from the past. Once they’re gone after 12 months or so a new man comes in with a totally clean slate.
OK, not a bad idea. It's a terrible one. Man Utd spent 12 months x 10 or so and it's still absolutely shite theater of nightmare, lol :D.
Can we just archive this thread as @citymad suggested?

Just don't give them a 6 year deal like moyes got

Hello from Spain from a Barça fan and big City supporter. No doubt Luis Enrique is your man. Something similar happened at FC Barcelona and he was the only one who knew how to stamp his own style on the team. What he is doing with the national team full of unknown youngsters (and with a lot of absentees, especially in attack), is impressive. Besides, you would still enjoy the game.

Hello from Spain from a Barça fan and big City supporter. No doubt Luis Enrique is your man. Something similar happened at FC Barcelona and he was the only one who knew how to stamp his own style on the team. What he is doing with the national team full of unknown youngsters (and with a lot of absentees, especially in attack), is impressive. Besides, you would still enjoy the game.
I think the majority of us would be quite happy with Enrique. I certainly would. Also a big fan of Erik ten Hag.

Never Graham Potter!
He look and sounds like he is starting to let his reputation go to his head.

He clearly is very talented and has done great jobs at Swansea and Brighton but a long way to go to get to the very top.

So far he has yet to work with top players and the ego's that go with them, that will be the make or break point for Mr Potter.

Last edited:
I think the majority of us would be quite happy with Enrique. I certainly would. Also a big fan of Erik ten Hag.
I am watching Ajax vs PSV, 1st against the 2nd in the Dutch league. Ajax just scored the 5th, it’s 5-0 now. I absolutely do think EtH deserves the chance when the time comes. His team plays brilliant football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.