Premier League Games 22/23/24 October

United "fan" asking for a Liverpool players shirt just about sums up their fanbase to perfection. I'd hunt the fucker down if a city fan did that to a united player after a spanking like that.

Never thought I'd find it so hard to watch united get smashed. Whilst I obviously had a huge grin on my face, Ole staying is the only thing that really matters.

Pogbas red as well as Liverpool keeping the ball for 25 minutes might just have saved Ole for now but the damage is irrepairable.

Fair point about calling ole out. But would any commentator say a manager should be sacked ? Yes he’s a united fan but unless he’s slagging us off it doesn’t bother me.
But anyway United are a shambles whilst we are great. Anyone can see that and that’s all that matters.
As I said elsewhere earlier, he has already sacked nearly as many managers as Swales. The rat faced hypocrite

Fair point about calling ole out. But would any commentator say a manager should be sacked ? Yes he’s a united fan but unless he’s slagging us off it doesn’t bother me.
But anyway United are a shambles whilst we are great. Anyone can see that and that’s all that matters.
Neville and Bruce?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.