United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
From 'dom' on BBC comments section:-

Nearly a decade of constant humiliation and disappointment since Sir Alex retired. Absolutely sick of it. Half the team need to go, entire "coaching" staff, the board and the owners too. This is not just the story of Ole's ineptitude and the players' complacency, but the climax of a terribly run club that has put profit over football and tried to placate fans with nostalgia and memories instead of results. Pathetic.

beautifully put I think. :-)
They are lying fuckers, its a decade and a day since the 6-1 , thats over a decade in my book

From 'dom' on BBC comments section:-

Nearly a decade of constant humiliation and disappointment since Sir Alex retired. Absolutely sick of it. Half the team need to go, entire "coaching" staff, the board and the owners too. This is not just the story of Ole's ineptitude and the players' complacency, but the climax of a terribly run club that has put profit over football and tried to placate fans with nostalgia and memories instead of results. Pathetic.

beautifully put I think. :-)
NOW they’re starting to understand. I’ve been writing almost precisely this for years. Nothing can be fully fixed until the club is sold. All this hand-wringing over Conte or ZZ, LOL. The problem, for the 40,000th time, is structural. We simply do not have to fret and worry until the Glazers sell. Period. Let’s hope that day never comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.