Premier League Games 22/23/24 October

says something about the players performance that de gea has the most votes on rag cafe for man of the match

am not laughing and poking fun and all that jazz ? but sorry the football from manchester city is a different league/planet to united. the biggest standout of all is the control the manager (pep) has over the city players
and every single city player knows his roll in the team ? no player power at manchester city

united got a thumping by a good liverpool team but not at there best ? but i think there is 2 better teams in the premier league with chelsea and city. i just heard OLE say it can not get any worst than today hahaha..
well it fucking can and will if he thinks united have hit rock bottom today

says something about the players performance that de gea has the most votes on rag cafe for man of the match
And how many of their shots did he actually save? I don't remember too many clear chances other than the goals for Liverpool.

Reactions: cbl
Don't get me wrong, this is hilarious viewing and football is important to many people's lives, but the way Sky are going in you'd think it was the Cuban Misile crisis or something. Get a perspective Sky - once successful club now shit, that's all.
Absolutely spot on,they dont want it like this,the rags red scousers is what they wanted to be fighting at the top they are desperate and will surely be mischief making to possibly influence to get a top top manager in but then that’s no guarantee either,subscription fees is their main driver behind this,poor rag team loss of revenue..

am not laughing and poking fun and all that jazz ? but sorry the football from manchester city is a different league/planet to united. the biggest standout of all is the control the manager (pep) has over the city players
and every single city player knows his roll in the team ? no player power at manchester city

united got a thumping by a good liverpool team but not at there best ? but i think there is 2 better teams in the premier league with chelsea and city. i just heard OLE say it can not get any worst than today hahaha..
well it fucking can and will if he thinks united have hit rock bottom today
I wish Pep would take the derby seriously and tell the team to go out and fucking humiliate them

Unfortunately they've only 2 league games during the entire tournament,Brentford at home and palace away.
They still dropped 2 points at brentford with their best team on, they'll drop points. Plus they have to play us and Chelsea away. I'm more worried about Chelsea, they don't drop points with the small teams and already played pool , tottenham and arsenal away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.