United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve an irrational disliking for Mike Phelan
He looks like a proper ****

also, it looks as if Ronaldo isn’t even going to be taken off again this season after the furore over him not starting against Everton?
Are you old enough to remember his 80s snidey tash, medallion and sunbed tan when he was playing for the cunts? He was a proper **** then too

Said to my son at the time that I didn’t want him, basically because he’s 36 and he has never really pressed from the front so therefore he wouldn’t of suited us as a team. Great finisher though.
Hopefully someone at United isn’t aware that he would fit the way Conte’s teams play

I bet blues with tkts to the swamp can’t wait. Look forward to hearing you take the piss regardless of result.

We know it should be 10 before we even kick off.

Ole needs your support blues

I am looking forward to this game more than anything. if they are still in shambles the whole club till then we will love to put them out of their misery. I see another 6-1 coming or even an 8 if our players fancy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.