United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given their squad, they ought to be doing better than they are. But how many of their squad would I take at lickle ol' Citeh? Precious few. Greenwood, possibly.

If Pep managed their squad and Solskjaer our squad, how many City players would their fans want? They would be calling many from our players shite, that's for sure.

The only worry about yesterday is that they drop Ronaldo for the game against us and play a low block, entirely on the counter-attack and just hit long balls in behind us with 3 from Martial, Rashford, Sancho and Greenwood on the pitch, similar to how they’ve beaten us before.
It was one reason I was delighted Ronaldo didn’t see red yesterday, as I dont think ‘the Manchester lad’ will have the balls to drop him..

brilliant comment from a rag mate last night- football needs a handicap system for fairness based on the previous results so united should start against city with a 2 goal lead,i replied a better idea maybe city should put weight belts on KDB and Grealish

Did you hear that directly from Pep, or the reliable UK media ?

When asked about Maguire, Pep didn't deny we wanted him, he said we couldn't afford him. Any source related to City would tell you we were interested, but not at 80m. Find one that said at the time we had no interest in Maguire. Btw, he was good for England just 3-4 months ago. He isn't Dias, but he isn't/wasn't bad either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.