United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is Moyse was the right fit giving time he got one player bought for him then they fucked him off! Look at West Ham shows how he has developed as a manager his team pass out from the back keep the ball good to watch!
Thought that was a Blue hammer post ;-)

They are in total disarray, owners who have massively increased the club debt, no leadership on or off the field and just been ripped a new arsehole by their main rival. I just hope they play like they did yesterday in a couple of weeks, I doubt they can play as bad, but you never know.

If I were them, I would take Conte. He whipped the entitled losers into winners at Juventus. The best thing, though, is to keep faith with the prodigal son.

If I were them, I would take Conte. He whipped the entitled losers into winners at Juventus. The best thing, though, is to keep faith with the prodigal son.
Could you have imagined Bobby going there with his personality and old bacon stinking the place out?

Same chance of Conte, unless he needs the money which is unlikely.

Mancini or Conte will be good for them. Both probably have the sense to stay away from the ghost of the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.