United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They pressed quite well in our home game against them last season; they won’t do that this year. They counter-attacked quite well in our home game the year before; they won’t do that this year. The last time we really slapped them about was 1st half Carabao SF at Swamp, and took foot off their throat 2nd half. It’s due. It’s a pity it’s not tomorrow night.
I don't see them playing any differently while the paperboy is in charge, be it tomorrow or in 2 weeks. He daren't drop ronaldo or fernandes, doesn't have the balls. Which basically picks his formation for him. Its just a matter of who plays the wide attacking roles, and which 2 sit in midfield.

Looks like we'll have to take a bullet for the rest of the Prem, a derby day victory would keep him in the job for at least another year. :)

There has to be something going on in the background that is keeping him in the job, there is surely no-one behind the scenes that seriously thinks that he can compete against the likes of Pep and Klopp, it's actually laughable. Tbh, wouldn't surprise me if they are doing good numbers in terms of shirt sales with Ronaldo and Sancho coming in, might be why they have no reason to sack him.

They are barely a top 4 club, convincing themselves year out year that they are title challengers, you know what that means? They have finally become the new arsenal.

I fucking despise Liverpool but the fact that I enjoyed seeing them beat united 5-0 far more than a reverse score line, confirms who I hate the most.

it is, has, and always will be that shower of shite from Trafford.

tick fucking tock
I don't like Liverpool's fans but I've made my peace with the fact they're a very good football team with some exceptional players and an exceptional manager. They'll win a few more things before Klopp leaves, I just hope we win a CL so it doesn't hang over us when the two teams are compared in 20 years time.

The way United's "global fan base" reacted over the Ronaldo stuff, and the delusions they had about being challengers, really reminded me how much I hate them despite being a fucking joke of a football club for close to a decade now. I cheered every Liverpool goal yesterday, I just hope we batter them when we play them in a few weeks, and I hope the fact that City and Liverpool are slugging it out with some of the best football the premier league has ever seen while they have a billionaire Sunday league team hurts them deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.