#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Piscan has given him his seal of approval.

I think this basically means that GPC has basically taken full control of the team decisions and Ole will stay in place as his stooge.
And the board has just extended the contracts of ALL OLE's coaching (er, is that the right term) team

Spurs will embrace the campaign with another spursey performance allowing Ole a squeaky win. Then it's up to Pep, does he keep him going or do we send him packing?
The derby transcends Ollie and Pep.
I would be extremely happy if Pep picked our strongest line up, turned his head away and let nature run its course.
0-10 without a recognised striker.
Now wouldn't that be something?

The absolute arrogance or incompetence of playing 2 old men up front against a salbutamol enhanced blitzkrieg of a team was a joy to behold.

What went wrong went wrong, the rags and their overlords are playing FIFA and failing but as long as that filthy wonga comes piling in from sponsors who believe the hype that the rags are the biggest team in the world they are happy.

I mean, what bloody metric are they using to claim that title and have media outlets keep spewing that myth?

Critical day today...#pray for Olé

Desperate times I suggest at 10.00 having a minute sending mental positive thoughts to boost our cause

#SOO

Aren’t the owners too busy trying to buy cricket teams to give a fuck about binning off the manager? Plus it will cost them money in hiring someone, paying them off when it goes tits up in 3 years time. Not to even mention having to recruit more players as their current squad is a mess. They are coining it at the moment why would you upset that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.