West Ham (A) - EFL Cup R4 - Wed 27 Oct 19:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree on Palmer. Sometimes I think it is better getting experience coming off the bench. Eds football is not the best standard and Mcatee is too good for it IMO.

I could see Mcatee coming on - 20/30 minutes first team football would be good. It would also show faith from the manager.
I don't know a great deal about the two, I'm under the impression though Palmer and Mcatee both play in the same position, a position we are stacked in at senior level. I wonder if it's one or the other, and will take something drastic for them both to come through this year. Maybe a loan for one until either the Silva situation sorts itself out or Gudogan / Mahrez, Sterling move on would be best.

I predicted WHU to reach the final of this competition so expecting a narrow defeat. They will only rest a couple of their older players. We need to prioritise the Premiership to have any chance of keeping up with the top two.

I predicted WHU to reach the final of this competition so expecting a narrow defeat. They will only rest a couple of their older players. We need to prioritise the Premiership to have any chance of keeping up with the top two.
Even with 6 or 7 changes we should win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.