West Ham (A) - EFL Cup R4 - Wed 27 Oct 19:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know a great deal about the two, I'm under the impression though Palmer and Mcatee both play in the same position, a position we are stacked in at senior level. I wonder if it's one or the other, and will take something drastic for them both to come through this year. Maybe a loan for one until either the Silva situation sorts itself out or Gudogan / Mahrez, Sterling move on would be best.

Palmer is more of a winger in the Mahrez mould, but can also play as an attacking midfielder. McAtee is a creative midfielder, very similar to David Silva. Ideally they’d be the long term replacements for Mahrez and Gundogan but it just depends on whether they have the patience (McAtee hasn’t signed a long term contract yet).

________________Eddy_____________________

Walker______Stones______Ake_______Zinchenko

______________Fernandinho________________

________Palmer(?)______________Gundo______

__Mahrez__________Raz__________Grealish_____

Dias has to play to keep an eye on Antonio. Good team West Ham, won't be easy and may go to penalties.

I'm sure Pep will go with a strong team and I'd do the same if I'm in charge. Chance to break another record if we win it again.

Steffen

Walker
Laporte
Dias
Ake

Fernandinho
Gundogan
De Bruyne

Mahrez
Sterling
Foden

Away support will be class.

Steffen

Cancelo
Stones
Ake
Zinchenko

Palmer
Fernandinho
Gundogan

Mahrez
Jesus
Sterling

I'm predicting a strong side because we need to win this.

I think Zinchenko and Gundogan will play because they're coming back from injury and need match fitness and i'd give Walker a rest so Cancelo to RB, then he will get a rest at the weekend.
Cole to start and play right midfield with McAtee and Lavia coming on as subs.

0-3 - Jesus, Mahrez (2, 1 pen)

Not sure if this is the right place but looking for me and the lad to get a couple of tix for the game? Anyone got any they're not using? Website is 'sold out' apparently?

Ederson
Walker Stones Ake Zinchenko
Dhino Palmer Gundogan
Mahrez Jesus Sterling

Difficult game, but West Ham will rest players as well. Looking forward to this should be a belter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.