United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on. Look at the top eight in the PL now and ask yourself who would have given him the job if they had a vacancy a few years ago or who would give him one now. I think even Norwich would baulk at offering him anything other than chief cone operator. Like many other supposed legends on that rancid place he thought management would be easy i.e. Charlton, Stiles, Ince, Neville x 2, Keane etc
Fuckers

If the dressing room has gone then how best to make sure that the players finally get him out?
Twatted off spuds or causing the maximum amount of misery by totally capitulating to the neighbours?
I hope it's the latter, they're totally fucked no matter who replaces the stupid golum lookalike - happy days

SCUM
Spurs will be fully on board with keeping Ole safe. I can see them being 3-2 up and losing 5-3 for the cause.

Ireland v Portugal, a dead rubber as Ireland have no chance of qualifying sold out in an hour. All the fuckin gloryhunters out this morning trying to get a ticket for the Ronnie roadshow even plastic dippers. Disgraceful how the FAI couldn't milk this and charge an extra tenner with a free entrance to a league of ireland game.
It would be absolutely piss funny if 'the great one's pulls out with a slight knock. As Keegan once said "I would love it"

You can actually see the look in their eyes. It wasn't supposed to be like this when they signed up. It was supposed to be a conveyor belt of glory glory Man United, interspersed with bouts of laughing at their rivals.

That's how it was for 20 years but now everything has turned upside down. Karma is a woman. Glory hunting has consequences because everyone is laughing at them now.
e1cbb48a6256097216444582841cd912.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.