#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

The penny is dropping on ragcafe....

Wait.. Maybe that's what is happening, maybe Fergie have been secretly appointed as a caretaker for the rest of the season with Ole being just the manager figure in front of the media and on touch line?

I bet Fergie will send Ole the instructions on his IPad from now on.
We all knew this was the case when they started getting all those extremely dodgy penalties to sneak into the CL the other season. Clearly involved behind the scenes

The penny is dropping on ragcafe....

Wait.. Maybe that's what is happening, maybe Fergie have been secretly appointed as a caretaker for the rest of the season with Ole being just the manager figure in front of the media and on touch line?

I bet Fergie will send Ole the instructions on his IPad from now on.
GPC doesn’t even use an iPad to order his next crate of wine.
Then again - I’ll have a crate of your finest Cabernet Sauvignon and don’t forget the penalty after my third bottle.

Noddy's been busy in Toyland today apparently. Mr Glazier came to see him with Mr Pisscan, and he toook them on a lovely tour round the training pitch in his little car. Parp parp - it beeped - several times, and all the little red and white would be footballers waved and waved. But, not all at once - "Your waving's very disorganised laddies!" Barked Mr Pisscan - " and you laddies - yes, CR7 and young Bruno, you'se can stop your waving now!" But, these 2 little tykes just waved and waved and then walked off the pitch, hand in hand.
"Hey! Cum back!!" Shouted the big Slabhead player - putting on his deepest voice, so as to sound like a born leader, "It's not dinner time yet, and we've got to practice kickin't ball a bit more.." as he tried a kick, but he fell over for the fourth time today.
"These are my best Manchester boys - just like me, boss" Noddy gleamed to Mr Pisscan. " And I'm getting them proper ready for another game of football next weekend, just like you used to do. I've asked them to hold the defensive line and to kick the ball a lot, lot more than last week, boss."
"Fuck me Noddy, you useless twat" muttered the pisscan, under his breath. " What d'ya say boss?"
" Nothin' laddie; nothin' " Slurred the purple nosed old git, before nodding off.
Meanwhile, Mr Wobbly in the number 3 shirt was eating a balti pie he'd been using as a shin pad all morning " Snack time!" He mumbled to himself, excitedly, as the pie exploded under the pressure of his mighty mouth..................
(To be continued....probably)

Last edited:
I feel you've started well with our campaign but I'm not to sure in the second part you're really giving him the credit a really world class tactician and man manager deserves.
How did you manage to see the keyboard and type that with your tongue bulging your cheeks?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.