#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

How did you manage to see the keyboard and type that with your tongue bulging your cheeks?
I'm Determined not to fail this time I let everyone down not putting up any resistance when they shit all over the chosen one, LVG was a lost cause from the beginning, The Special one sadly wasn't that special I let him go will barely a whimper I'm damned if I'm letting go of our Ollie without the fight of my life I just need everyone South of Watford and West of Blackpool to link hands with me. WE CAN SAVE THIS MAN.

I'm Determined not to fail this time I let everyone down not putting up any resistance when they shit all over the chosen one, LVG was a lost cause from the beginning, The Special one sadly wasn't that special I let him go will barely a whimper I'm damned if I'm letting go of our Ollie without the fight of my life I just need everyone South of Watford and West of Blackpool to link hands with me. WE CAN SAVE THIS MAN.
I live in Blackley and I am shit at geography so is being able to spell SCUM get me off sentry duties?

Would we accept a derby defeat if that meant he stays in the job until the end of the season?

Thumbs up or thumbs down

Would we accept a derby defeat if that meant he stays in the job until the end of the season?

Thumbs up or thumbs down
Nope. No matter who they bring in, they're too far off already to challenge this year, keeping him until the end of the season or getting rid now doesn't really alter much unless they were to be shit enough to miss out on the champions league under him, but sadly, I don't think there's a strong enough challenger to capitalise on that. I'd settle for burying the prick and their shit club next weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.