Sergio Aguero to announce his retirement (pg51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not how we all wanted to see him end his career, tbh I wanted that in our shirt but this is just awful news.

Hopefully, he has got lucky enough not to have something happen on the pitch like Ericsson, time to officially retire and enjoy the rest of your life, legend.

Not how we all wanted to see him end his career, tbh I wanted that in our shirt but this is just awful news.

Hopefully, he has got lucky enough not to have something happen on the pitch like Ericsson, time to officially retire and enjoy the rest of your life, legend.
This is the important thing for me - as terrible as he may feel now, it would be much worse and much more dangerous if this sort of thing had been left undiagnosed.

The Barcelona move has been a nightmare for him and he deserves so much better.

For all the trickery of Silva and the power of Ya Ya, the control of Fernhi, the direction of Vinny and the determination of Zaba. All of that is surpassed by what Kun did for our club. Get well soon you true legend.
Kun is the greatest City player that I have watched. I love him unreservedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.