Club Brugge (H) - CL - Post-Match Thread

I think Bernardo on the wing would have shaw on toast on the wing and see Foden take on bisaka on the other side who Sterling has never bettered
We've seen Phil struggle with pacy fullbacks and that's all AWB is. The only place I want Phil is in the middle of the park. Gundo shouldn't be starting over him right now.

Good win in the end, We seemed to up the tempo in the second half. They did let us off the hook at 1-1 when they were through in goal but other than that we didn't give them anything.
Grealish looked more lively when he had the ball in central areas in the second half, It going to take him time I'm still convinced he will come good here.
Sterling was very good when he came on and had given Pep a dilemma ahead of Saturday which is good, Delighted he came on and played well got himself a well needed goal.
Well in Raz.

The 4 yard tap in was a doozy

Grealish crafted two golden chances in that game and would have had two assists if Cancelo and Mahrez had finished them. Please play him a bit deeper and more centrally in future, Pep.

Will also take more than a nice cameo against tired minnows for me to believe he's back but Sterling's display was promising. Back on the right wing, back scoring goals.

Performance itself was drab, I thought. Not much going on after we scored our first. Lots of sideways passes without much penetration. Loads better second half but again I wonder if Brugge tiring had anything to do with it.

Anyway, onto Saturday.

For this game, happiest for Sterling for his goal. Can see from the celebration that it meant a lot for the others for Sterling to score that because Sterling himself wasn’t that elated for the goal.

Confidence player who’s lacking some self belief or demotivated by something that happened off the field. But after he scored there were clear glimpses of the Sterling that scored 20 in a season.

I’ll play him before Grealish at this point. Grealish needs time to figure out his role in this team and he can try that out in less volatile games. I’ll start Sterling for the derby.
Yep Grealish is too slow more pace added to the attack with sterling and Jesus up front

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.