James McAtee | On loan at Sheffield United

Do you think Livramento made a mistake leaving Chelsea to play regular first team football, even though Chelsea were desperate to keep him?
Not at all. It's entirely down to the player to decide whether or not they've made a 'mistake'. It's their career, not ours.

I wouldn't criticise any young player for choosing to play regularly rather than wait for a chance at any club.

Southamptons right back, who is on his way be being contender for young player of the season. Very surprised you have not heard of him.
some young player of has no hope to get into our team full time. we need someone good enough for our level we don't just give out minutes. so if the player decides to leave we can't also blame the club for not playing these young players

sorry he is no epitome. putting Foden with the other two is a bit of a disservice to him as he is a generational talent while the other two will be very good players hardy irreplaceable.
Sorry you seem to have poor comprehension skills. He’s the epitome of what our academy aimed to produce when it was revamped, local talents who play our football and are the best in the country (Europe). Nothing to do with how good they are in comparison to each other, just that they are all the type of players we want to produce.

Last edited:
Do you think Livramento made a mistake leaving Chelsea to play regular first team football, even though Chelsea were desperate to keep him?
I didn't know he came from Chelsea...learn sommat new every day.

He was Southampton's stand out player against us earlier this season. Bombing up and down the right side, caused us a whole heap of troubles.

Hopefully Southgate will ease him into the fold very soon because he's definitely one for the future.

I didn't know he came from Chelsea...learn sommat new every day.

He was Southampton's stand out player against us earlier this season. Bombing up and down the right side, caused us a whole heap of troubles.

Hopefully Southgate will ease him into the fold very soon because he's definitely one for the future.
Well now you know he came from Chelsea, in the U23 games we played against them last season he was probably their most impressive player, but not close to the likes of Delap, McAtee, Doyle etc. So I could absolutely understand if them guys are sitting at city thinking “well I’m better than, or at least as good as, Livramento so why should I sit around and wait in the EDS”. The obvious counter argument is Foden, but Foden was different. I think we need a Palmer or McAtee to break through to provide a different aspect to Foden who is and was a once in a generation talent.

Well now you know he came from Chelsea, in the U23 games we played against them last season he was probably their most impressive player, but not close to the likes of Delap, McAtee, Doyle etc. So I could absolutely understand if them guys are sitting at city thinking “well I’m better than, or at least as good as, Livramento so why should I sit around and wait in the EDS”. The obvious counter argument is Foden, but Foden was different. I think we need a Palmer or McAtee to break through to provide a different aspect to Foden who is and was a once in a generation talent.
again i repeat we are not a charity to give gametime in our team just to prove a point. If McAtee does not break through blame his lack of talent not anything else. he should be closer to the level foden was to breakthrough into the team which he is not. palmer is closer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.