Joke thread

Back in the 80's, a car transporter pulls up out side the home of Nelson Mandela. The driver unloads 6 brand new Datsun Sunnys. Mandela rushes out of the house and asks the driver what the hells he's doing. The driver says "All I know is that when I arrived for work this morning, the boss said deliver these to Nelson Mandela", maybe they're a gift"
A furious Mandela calls the boss at the transport depot and demands to know what's going on. The boss explains "What a stupid driver, I told him to deliver the cars to Nissan Main Dealer"

It's the late 70s - the punk era. In a rough punk club in Bradford a rough punk lad chats up a rough young tart and takes her back to his dog rough bedsit for a spell of hot sex action. After minimal foreplay they both strip off and just before the act he inserts a Sex Pistols tape to enhance the mood whilst simultaneously reaching for a condom

The music starts up.

She cries "Ere is that Johnny Rotten!"

He responds "Naw. I've only used it twice before"

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.