United (A) Post Match Thread

Anybody wondering why I feel this strongly watch the video. They are utter vermin, why would you hang about after being played off the park to hurl moronic vile abuse at professional sportsmen at the top of their game? Scum, never forget what they are

Shocking but expected, what I don't get is how do these scumbags get so close to our team, what the fck are they doing in that area?

Also I don't get the thought process of these people, "I know what I'll do after the game" - time to have a look at themselves and say "really?"

Red utter scum twats, embarrassing and a couple of heart attacks waiting to happen from that lot

I'd like to see the face of the biggest mouth shouting but I think he was the one filming. In 2018 when we beat them 3-1 at our place I was on one of the buses going back to town. We hadn't moved and there was about six rags sat at the back mouthing off. The youngest must have been late twenties. I'm old enough to know better now but I wanted to go to the back and have it with them. Thankfully there was police in n the queue outside the bus who spotted them and came on and booted them off. Long may their suffering continue.

Ah bless `em !!
The fuckers are hurting so much and United allow this ??
Toss pot club and a massive well done to all the players and staff who thanfully turned both a blind eye and deaf ear to the scum of Trafford.
I bet if anyone confronted any one of these they`d shit themselves ... all mouth and no trousers or plums to go with `em.
Love it City.

This is it, clear the scum away, no idea why they're allowed to hang about like that and our players have to walk through them.

Shocking but expected, what I don't get is how do these scumbags get so close to our team, what the fck are they doing in that area?

Also I don't get the thought process of these people, "I know what I'll do after the game" - time to have a look at themselves and say "really?"

The sort of idiots who think wearing zebra pants is a good idea. Like the scousers this is what you get when you spoil and indulge certain clubs for so long, overgrown spoilt toddlers.

Anybody wondering why I feel this strongly watch the video. They are utter vermin, why would you hang about after being played off the park to hurl moronic vile abuse at professional sportsmen at the top of their game? Scum, never forget what they are

City should chuck in a cheeky complaint to the FA about the lack of security and remind them that the Rag's have form for poor security. I'd also jog their memory about the incidents that lead to the Dipper's game being called off. Go balls out and stitch the c*nts right up.

Ha, the mentality of the person filming it and shouting foul mouthed abuse, then uploading it onto a social media platform as if it was a clever triumph for him.
The only amusing part of it and the bit that will continue going viral, is Bernardo making him look as small and as insignificant as it's humanly possible to be.

43 seconds on the video.

A United fan hold up his hat and a pen for what he thinks is a United player to sign. It's actually Nathan Ake so a steward quickly knocks it down again.

This is it, clear the scum away, no idea why they're allowed to hang about like that and our players have to walk through them.
It really is disgraceful and where the fuck are GMP nowadays.No good leaving it to a few so called security people who can`t do fuck all should it kick off.
The club ,the players, the fans, the owners and Uncle Tom Cobbly and all related to this club are scum.
Long live Oli I say !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.