James McAtee | On loan at Sheffield United

At what point do we consider Palmer to have 'broken through'? He seems to be a permanent fixture with the 1st team now. Genuine question BTW.
I describe him more as “breaking through” just because it’s football, who knows what will happen. Brahim was in the exact same position, if not further along before he left. Until he’s pretty much kicked a senior player out of the squad I would say he’s breaking through.

excellent to hear. Be nice for him to beat Delaps goal scoring record this season mind you
I’m sure it will also possibly rest on whether they qualify for the knockouts on the youth league and papa johns. Ultimately the players development is more important than trophies at youth level, but given the injuries and all this season they could say to McAtee no we need to keep you for these competitions. If we are knocked out in both they may just say fine go on out on loan.

I’m sure it will also possibly rest on whether they qualify for the knockouts on the youth league and papa johns. Ultimately the players development is more important than trophies at youth level, but given the injuries and all this season they could say to McAtee no we need to keep you for these competitions. If we are knocked out in both they may just say fine go on out on loan.

Oh aye, I agree with that

Good news if true. Probably just a coincidence but when the story on Twitter broke yesterday about him possibly signing a new contract he posted a picture of himself doing his somersault celebration on Instagram.

He was never leaving. Modern day football it’s 99% of the time a ploy from agents putting stories of clubs wanting their clients in the media to get a better deal from the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.