Liverpool terror attack

The same four that a fat former boxer and a couple of bluemooner’s wanted executing yesterday?
Highlights the dangers of social media
1) initially it was a pregnant women who set off the bomb
2) the taxi driver locked the bomber in the vehicle before making good his escape which video footage shows not to be the case.
3) the others arrested were found guilty by most simply due to association with the suspect.

Some elements of social media seem akin to nothing more than a kangaroo court

Because people's prejudice rises to the surface before thought.
I wonder if Bellew meant to convey that he would see execution as the punishment rather than prison after being found guilty. He did, after all, say that "they" should be executed rather than waste tax payers money serving a jail term.

Maybe some innate prejudice on the part of others who have leapt to another conclusion.

If he said execute without trial then that would be different.

Haven’t all suicide bombers got mental health issues though? It’s not exactly a rational life choice.

Train driver
Rock star
Suicide bomber

every time we see in the news over a terrorist incident, its always mental health.

When are people going to stop listening to the lies? Mental isnt it!

I mean, I suffer from mental health, won't see me doing what these arseholes do.

i doubt you'd call him fat to his face if im honest.

Of course I fucking would. Why wouldn’t I?

He touches me and I end up a few hundred grand better off plus I’m probably in better shape than him anyway.

Not that any of the above changes the fact that the fat scouse prick was talking out of his idiot, monosyllabic arse once again, laa.

And that’s probably why we have due process.
It's a knee jerk reaction for sure but he doesn't say that due process should not be followed. My take is that if he were he to be asked he would say that terrorists should be executed rather than given jail time.

Obviously I may be wrong but some seem to be finding Bellew guilty before his trial for idiocy on the internet.

Ok.. I’d imagine that cabs lock when moving but if the guy did it deliberately then I’ll take my hat off to him.. pretty selfless
Did he not realise how difficult it can be to get a taxi sometimes?
One less now isn't going to help.
Bastid!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.