Liverpool terror attack

Reports in the Sun, (I know, I know), saying that the bomber
was Jordanian, this is still not clear. The Home Office refused him asylum, two credulous Church goers take him in.
The 'Conversion' apparently came then, with him also calling himself 'Enzo' to further his claims, apparently to sound less muslim.
Now, if this is all bullshit, it'll come out eventually, we wait and see.

every time we see in the news over a terrorist incident, its always mental health.

When are people going to stop listening to the lies? Mental isnt it!

I mean, I suffer from mental health, won't see me doing what these arseholes do.
I didn’t know all mental health problems were the same ? Learn something new every day.

always found the 72 virgins thing a bit paedy. much prefer 10 birds who've been around a bit and know what they're doing. don't know if that's negotiable or not
If you did get 72 virgins, would you also get 72 mothers in law?
That would be a bit of a drawback imo.
These people obviously haven't thought this through.

I wonder if Bellew meant to convey that he would see execution as the punishment rather than prison after being found guilty. He did, after all, say that "they" should be executed rather than waste tax payers money serving a jail term.

Maybe some innate prejudice on the part of others who have leapt to another conclusion.

If he said execute without trial then that would be different.
I wasn't necessarily referring to Bellew, just the immediate associations with immigration, integration, and 70 virgins before a shred of information was known about the perpetrator. I live in the same community and like most places, people of all faiths, creeds and religions generally live side by side, in peace. Whatever transpires to be the truth about this man, one man's actions should never distort that.

It's a knee jerk reaction for sure but he doesn't say that due process should not be followed. My take is that if he were he to be asked he would say that terrorists should be executed rather than given jail time.

Obviously I may be wrong but some seem to be finding Bellew guilty before his trial for idiocy on the internet.
I think he’s a typical reactionary gobshite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.