Liverpool terror attack

I wasn't necessarily referring to Bellew, just the immediate associations with immigration, integration, and 70 virgins before a shred of information was known about the perpetrator. I live in the same community and like most places, people of all faiths, creeds and religions generally live side by side, in peace. Whatever transpires to be the truth about this man, one man's actions should never distort that.
Well said.

four men arrested are released from custody

... these are the four men that a few idiots said should just be hanged.

im guessing they assumed they were automatically guilty as an emotional reaction to the events that had just happened and it’s my guess they probably meant if found guilty of this crime then don’t put them in prison just hang them

If you did get 72 virgins, would you also get 72 mothers in law?
That would be a bit of a drawback imo.
These people obviously haven't thought this through.
You could have a few triplets, quintuplets, twins, etc in the mix of 72 so the mother-in-law count would reduce. Still, there are some decent mothers-in-law! And some of the mothers-in-law might be a better option than their daughters who could possible resemble the back of a No17 to Shudehill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.