I'm A Celebrity 2021

Thanks for the heads up on this shite. I know people like it, good luck to those who do and hope you all enjoy
Have to agree. I'd sooner watch my own turd slowly disappear down the toilet than watch this crap. Think it's well funny how people get so excited about this rubbish.

The main reason people watch it is to see pampered up their own arse celebrities suffer and implode.
… while they get paid handsomely! It’s just panto for adults. Weird if you ask me but then I’ve never really been one to hold celebrities in high esteem just because they’re famous (and that’s a pretty loose definition here).

Mrs Bluehammer likes it, lighthearted fun in a world of seriousness.
the show would struggle without Ant n Dec I find. Often watch the first few episodes, enjoyed last nights - but then I get bored and couldn’t care who wins.

4/10

Gives me an excuse to fuck off out to the bar every night for the next 3 weeks whilst she watches the shite.
What's not to love?

As the op says passes some time around the footie upto Xmas.

It's the only time I ever see the Geordie pair on TV, I find them marginally amusing on this. However, should have kept Holly on it.

Mrs Moon loves it so it'll be on while I've got my IPTV running on my laptop, I'll know what's going on without any real depth which is probably the best way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.