Votes: 342 22.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
How are Celtic not in the poll?! We played them in Northern Ireland once and there were stories of their fans pissing on ours from above, they came to the Etihad for a pre-season training game once and trashed the seats (this when some of their fans brought a “Rangers = Glasgow’s Shame” banner as it was only a year after the Rangers cunts trashed the city centre) and one young City fan had a brick thrown at his head, and in the CL recently they spent nearly the entire second half singing IRA songs.
Both Rangers and Celtic are as bad as each other-- no one can tell me Rangers anti catholic t=racist singing is pleasant on any city going catholic's ears...of which there are many! I do hear some on here trying to paint a city / Rangers link...I'm with Johnny Marr and Billy Duffy on this.. f 8ck that so called link

Meh, really can't be arsed splitting my hatred between so many clubs when I can just aim the whole lot at the shit cunts from Trafford.

Cardiff. They seem to be more militant than Swansea. A certain proportion of the Welsh are anti English - never understood that. Don’t bite the hand that feeds you you fucking morons. Without us you’d be a third world hellhole. And all this Welsh assembly nonsense - it’s akin to your 12 yr old kid stroppily declaring their independence from the family and sniping constantly from their bedroom all the while living off the family finances

Add that attitude to the cup defeat where Curley missed a pen and that recent cup tie where they spent 90mins trying to injure us - Leroy was fortunate to leave Wales with two legs - and I have Cardiff down as a horrible little club.

How are Celtic not in the poll?! We played them in Northern Ireland once and there were stories of their fans pissing on ours from above, they came to the Etihad for a pre-season training game once and trashed the seats (this when some of their fans brought a “Rangers = Glasgow’s Shame” banner as it was only a year after the Rangers cunts trashed the city centre) and one young City fan had a brick thrown at his head, and in the CL recently they spent nearly the entire second half singing IRA songs.
They are my next most hated after United, for all of the reasons stated above, but mainly the IRA thing, which is just shameful and inexcusable.

Their fanbase has a weird fascination with a historical dispute which is probably only of any genuine relevance to about 5% of them (likely far fewer), and the thing with the Palestinian flags is just embarrassing given that most of them couldn’t even find the place on a map. When it comes to victim hood they make the Scousers look like amateurs.

Cardiff. They seem to be more militant than Swansea. A certain proportion of the Welsh are anti English - never understood that. Don’t bite the hand that feeds you you fucking morons. Without us you’d be a third world hellhole. And all this Welsh assembly nonsense - it’s akin to your 12 yr old kid stroppily declaring their independence from the family and sniping constantly from their bedroom all the while living off the family finances

Add that attitude to the cup defeat where Curley missed a pen and that recent cup tie where they spent 90mins trying to injure us - Leroy was fortunate to leave Wales with two legs - and I have Cardiff down as a horrible little club.
Cardiff had a particularly strong BNP contingent in the fan-base, iirc. Don’t know if that’s still the case.

Teams/clubs can provoke different responses. Bielsa teams usually great; horrid fanbase current beneficiaries of Bielsa-ball, as opposed to Athletic Bilbao, whose fans totally deserved his time with them.

For this reason, always felt Mourinho at the Swamp was a perfect match. No cognitive dissonance to overcome, just a shit team, managed by a shit manager, who was employed by a shit club. Likewise Cardiff under Colin. We’re talking physical repulsion.

Cardiff had a particularly strong BNP contingent in the fan-base, iirc. Don’t know if that’s still the case.

Teams/clubs can provoke different responses. Bielsa teams usually great; horrid fanbase current beneficiaries of Bielsa-ball, as opposed to Athletic Bilbao, whose fans totally deserved his time with them.

For this reason, always felt Mourinho at the Swamp was a perfect match. No cognitive dissonance to overcome, just a shit team, managed by a shit manager, who was employed by a shit club. Likewise Cardiff under Colin. We’re talking physical repulsion.
I know it contradicts my earlier point about Cardiff’s all out assault on City but I like Warnock. He’s a throwback to an era when football was more fun and more honest and he’s a welcome antidote to the artificial and airbrushed values that have permeated English football for 20 yrs. I quite enjoy a bit of up and at em football as long as we’re not on the receiving end.

United are my most hated club, but recently they've been so shit that they aren't really rivalling us for anything. I still hate them, but the derby doesn't mean as much right now as, for example, a game against Liverpool which could genuinely decide the title.

Historically I never really hated Liverpool, but their current team and manager are so unlikeable. Their fans are insufferably deluded and petty. They really are a despicable club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.