Votes: 342 22.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
They are my next most hated after United, for all of the reasons stated above, but mainly the IRA thing, which is just shameful and inexcusable.

Their fanbase has a weird fascination with a historical dispute which is probably only of any genuine relevance to about 5% of them (likely far fewer), and the thing with the Palestinian flags is just embarrassing given that most of them couldn’t even find the place on a map. When it comes to victim hood they make the Scousers look like amateurs.
I give you Rangers as well..

I seem to remember there being Rangers fans in the Kippax on numerous occasions..mainly because as a youngster they always found it funny to piss on the back of your legs when you were not big enough to defend yourself !! However,maybe foolishly, believed Celtic/rags were a pair and Rangers/City were a pair ??
Not in my house...depends whether you went to a catholic school in Manchester.....plenty of blues were in my class. As for Ranger / City link...f uck that

While we used to get hard time at Elland Rd they got equal shit at Maine Rd. I remember a Leeds fan in my local getting shit kicked out of him in front of his girl friend following a Sunday second division game at Maine Rd in the nineties. Find it impossible to feel animosity for Leeds when they hate the rags as much as we do. Any hate I can spare from the rags is reserved for the dips and Spurs

Both Rangers and Celtic are as bad as each other-- no one can tell me Rangers anti catholic t=racist singing is pleasant on any city going catholic's ears...of which there are many! I do hear some on here trying to paint a city / Rangers link...I'm with Johnny Marr and Billy Duffy on this.. f 8ck that so called link
Absolutely. A few people come on here trying to make links with Rangers but I'm clearly far from alone in not wanting anything to do with them and I'm not a Roman Catholic. Those two clubs are a blight on Scottish football and the horrible sectarianism of too many of their fans is the bane of everyone else's life. The trouble is Scottish football needs them for the money.

Last edited:
Cardiff. They seem to be more militant than Swansea. A certain proportion of the Welsh are anti English - never understood that. Don’t bite the hand that feeds you you fucking morons. Without us you’d be a third world hellhole. And all this Welsh assembly nonsense - it’s akin to your 12 yr old kid stroppily declaring their independence from the family and sniping constantly from their bedroom all the while living off the family finances

Add that attitude to the cup defeat where Curley missed a pen and that recent cup tie where they spent 90mins trying to injure us - Leroy was fortunate to leave Wales with two legs - and I have Cardiff down as a horrible little club.
Cardiff are a horrible club with a lot of vile fans. File under Millwall.

They are my next most hated after United, for all of the reasons stated above, but mainly the IRA thing, which is just shameful and inexcusable.

Their fanbase has a weird fascination with a historical dispute which is probably only of any genuine relevance to about 5% of them (likely far fewer), and the thing with the Palestinian flags is just embarrassing given that most of them couldn’t even find the place on a map. When it comes to victim hood they make the Scousers look like amateurs.
People who like to be seen to be bothered about the Palestine thing make me laugh… it’s simply that people think they’re fashionable doing it.

But they aren’t really arsed, and why only the Isreal-Palestine thing and not all the very similar other disputes in the world? Why not any Armenia or Kurdistan flags?… why? because they don’t really care about these things, it’s just that the Palestine one is the trendy one to be seen following.

Proper, proper load of old bollocks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.