Votes: 342 22.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
How are Celtic not in the poll?! We played them in Northern Ireland once and there were stories of their fans pissing on ours from above, they came to the Etihad for a pre-season training game once and trashed the seats (this when some of their fans brought a “Rangers = Glasgow’s Shame” banner as it was only a year after the Rangers cunts trashed the city centre) and one young City fan had a brick thrown at his head, and in the CL recently they spent nearly the entire second half singing IRA songs.
Celtic are the utterly vile, after living up there for 15 years they run United very close for me on my hate list.

How are Celtic not in the poll?! We played them in Northern Ireland once and there were stories of their fans pissing on ours from above, they came to the Etihad for a pre-season training game once and trashed the seats (this when some of their fans brought a “Rangers = Glasgow’s Shame” banner as it was only a year after the Rangers cunts trashed the city centre) and one young City fan had a brick thrown at his head, and in the CL recently they spent nearly the entire second half singing IRA songs.

Indeed, I dislike them and Rangers equally. They deserve each other. Magicpole is however a good lad.

People who like to be seen to be bothered about the Palestine thing make me laugh… it’s simply that people think they’re fashionable doing it.

But they aren’t really arsed, and why only the Isreal-Palestine thing and not all the very similar other disputes in the world? Why not any Armenia or Kurdistan flags?… why? because they don’t really care about these things, it’s just that the Palestine one is the trendy one to be seen following.

Proper, proper load of old bollocks!
You've made numerous comments about Celtic, why are you not as disparaging about rangers??

Everything you've said can be mirrored by rangers. Why aren't you calling them out for wrecking the Manchester during the UEFA cup final? flying Israel flags instead of Palestine, causing havoc everywhere they go? Some of Celtics best ever players are Englishmen and protestants right back to the 40s there's ever been a rule against that, rangers wouldn't sign a Catholic regardless of nationality until 1989 (unless it went under the radar, even old whiskey nose was moved on as his missus was a Catholic) and their fans staged protests against it. Rangers fans sing sectarian songs as well, specifically about murdering Catholics and bathing in their blood..... How many city fans are Catholics???

If you're calling out Celtic, call out rangers, unless you find sectarianism a one way street??

You've made numerous comments about Celtic, why are you not as disparaging about rangers??

Everything you've said can be mirrored by rangers. Why aren't you calling them out for wrecking the Manchester during the UEFA cup final? flying Israel flags instead of Palestine, causing havoc everywhere they go? Some of Celtics best ever players are Englishmen and protestants right back to the 40s there's ever been a rule against that, rangers wouldn't sign a Catholic regardless of nationality until 1989 (unless it went under the radar, even old whiskey nose was moved on as his missus was a Catholic) and their fans staged protests against it. Rangers fans sing sectarian songs as well, specifically about murdering Catholics and bathing in their blood..... How many city fans are Catholics???

If you're calling out Celtic, call out rangers, unless you find sectarianism a one way street??
I can’t stand Rangers neither, but to be fair to them they did open up invites City fans into their pubs when we played Celtic away.

I mentioned Celtic because they aren’t in the poll at the top and was astonished when they’re every bit as bad as Rangers. Also because I’ve never had the experience of City playing Rangers and encountering Rangers’ fans. Whereas when we’ve played Celtic their fans have been fucking wankers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can’t stand Rangers neither, but to be fair to them they did open up invites City fans into their pubs when we played Celtic away.

I mentioned Celtic because they aren’t in the poll at the top and was astonished when they’re every bit as bad as Rangers.
No problem mate, I respectfully disagree in terms of aggressiveness but hey.... Fuck neymar!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.