Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL - Wed 24 Nov 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting palmer in CF, Gabby in wing and moving Bernardo to midfield. I don't understand that line up at all
Because you don't understand Pep then.
Big games he goes to those he trusts and they tend to be the seasoned pros rather than kids.
Hes playing the best hand he can tonight with the cards he's been dealt.
Only jesus ahead of Mahrez would have been my preference but again, Mahrez is somebody Pep trusts on a CL night.

I’ve had a bad feeling about tonight all day and I’m as blue tinted specs as you get.

Hope I am wrong but we are missing some big players.

Like others concerned that this team may not be strong enough. Think we will miss energy of Foden, Jesus and to a less extent Grealish.

However this is not a must win game. If Bruges don’t win we are through. WHU game is more important.

When it comes to individual players it’s time this season that Mahrez put in a good performance.

Nice to pop on here as an occasional reminder that we have way too many wet blankets claiming to support the club.

Lineup is odd, but with injuries to Foden, Grealish and Kev then I'm not sure what people expected. In fact, it's probably our strongest XI minus Jesus.
Agreed they want the three you mentioned to start and many would still complain.

I used to think I was a glass half empty person and rarely make an appearance pre match these days , nice to have someone with some spirit on here , I followed us when we would never have a pre match thread like this one at all and never thought we would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.