Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
This probably means nothing other he’s frustrated/upset that his team is no longer in the Champions League, but I noticed he deleted his IG story showing him watching the BVB match. Those “stories” stay up for 24hrs unless deleted. Just an observation.

Can't see january move, dortmund need more time to replace him and releasing him in the middle of their league competition will be suicidal. And Haaland will stay to keep Dortmund in champions league qualification this season.
How many times do we need to say they have already signed a replacement?

Can't see january move, dortmund need more time to replace him and releasing him in the middle of their league competition will be suicidal. And Haaland will stay to keep Dortmund in champions league qualification this season.

but that is exactly what haaland did last season…

Pep has this 'no striker' thing right i think. If you look at the few teams with a CF now, half their goals are ruled out by VAR..you can't have a man on the last defender, especially as Pep agrees with a lot of us that VAR is bent...Much 'safer' getting the ball to the by line and cutting back for any on coming midfielder , deeper lying forward. If VAR wasn't fixed then maybe there is an argument for a CF but not as it stands..
I never thought of that before but it's a great point.

Shouldn’t be unrealistic to really push for a January move now.

I don’t see Haaland as the type to sit around wasting time. He’s now got a choice between:
1. A potential PL/CL/FA treble, 20+ goals and a chance to bed in under Pep or
2. Watch the CL on telly, kick around in the Europa League, and finish 2nd to Bayern in the BuLi yet again.

Just depends on whether Dortmund and City would entertain a £20m or so on top of his release clause, I guess?

Small bonus, January is when Puma were reportedly intending to finalise his signature to their books.

Everyone loves a bit of BuLi.

but that is exactly what haaland did last season…

what do you mean?

I referring to Haaland staying so Dortmund chances in Bundesliga to stay in top 4 is still higher. As you can see dortmund this season has been terrible with and without Haaland, so they need to keep all of their advantage like Haaland to keep them stay afloat in League.

This probably means nothing other he’s frustrated/upset that his team is no longer in the Champions League, but I noticed he deleted his IG story showing him watching the BVB match. Those “stories” stay up for 24hrs unless deleted. Just an observation.
His inbox was probably getting flooded with people trolling him because they lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.