Undr the Cosh Podcast

Man_City_Loyal

Anyone listened to these guys yet?

Have to say I have been picking and choosing the ones to listen but really enjoying them.

Highlights for me are Danny Mills, Marlon Harewoods recent one and a few older videos.

I know they did one with Jon Macken, Darren Huckerby and Nedum Onuoha but can only find the short highlight clips.

Has anyone had any success with finding the full interviews?

Have to say I have been picking and choosing the ones to listen but really enjoying them.

Highlights for me are Danny Mills, Marlon Harewoods recent one and a few older videos.

I know they did one with Jon Macken, Darren Huckerby and Nedum Onuoha but can only find the short highlight clips.

Some of the full interviews are on you tube.

Carlton Fcking Palmer “ showtime”

They are all on the usual podcast places, I use google one and they list them all in full. I've listened to them all and enjoyed the vast majority, Mark Crossley is one of my favourites, brilliant tales of Cloughie.

They are all on the usual podcast places, I use google one and they list them all in full. I've listened to them all and enjoyed the vast majority, Mark Crossley is one of my favourites, brilliant tales of Cloughie.
Yeah the Crossley one is brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.