Liverpool vs City u18 - PL Cup

Josh_D

The u18s take on Liverpool today at 11am.

They’ve done slightly better than the EDS in terms of results. However, they’ve drawn quite a few games they should’ve won (not taking chances/a lack of concentration in the defence).

This game should be showing on City (touch wood). I’m saying this in hope rather than certainty as you never know with the app. Hopefully, the lads have more success on the pitch today.

Early goal. Lovely. They just need to make sure they stay focused.

Such a shame Borges is out with an injury. It feels like if you’re out with a serious injury, someone else will come in and take your place. Almost like how Mbete was out with an injury and Doyle made the step up.

Such a shame Borges is out with an injury. It feels like if you’re out with a serious injury, someone else will come in and take your place. Almost like how Mbete was out with an injury and Doyle made the step up.

He made his comeback last week for the EDS.

Hard to take much out of the performance so far. The weather is making it difficult for both sides.

Although I saw a couple of flashes from Liam Smith which I liked. He drifts past people quite gracefully and almost scored a good goal.

Hard to take much out of the performance so far. The weather is making it difficult for both sides.

Although I saw a couple of flashes from Liam Smith which I liked. He drifts past people quite gracefully and almost scored a good goal.
He does drift past people as you put it. The lads at the back also need to release the ball a bit more quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.