Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attitude apparently, turning up late to training and not eating properly not trying his best to get fit.

But barca's medical department is dreadful. Dembele is quality if we could get rid of his injuries he'd be incredible in our team.
He'll of a risk though on the medical side. Loan maybe?

Seems to be badly advised since the move.

Attitude apparently, turning up late to training and not eating properly not trying his best to get fit.

But barca's medical department is dreadful. Dembele is quality if we could get rid of his injuries he'd be incredible in our team.

he looked decent when he came on against Benfica the other night to be fair but pep would need to be patient with his lack of awareness and decision making at times? Only 24 though and certainly would add pace to the flanks.

That is fucking taking the piss.

So they want us take there cast offs on mega wages hahahaha!

It’s THEM who want one of our players who has a contract that runs till 2025!

No matter how much tapping up they’ve done to Ferran the ball is in our court and it’s us who will dictate not some tinpot club with not a bean to rub together.

Sorry, didn't realise you were sat in on the meeting between Txiki and Barca.
Do you really think Barca just went heres £40m and Txiki just accepted and ran off with the check?

Barca aren't forced to do anything, they want him and as far as anyone else knows they are the only team who does. Ferran wants out to Barca so they hold a fair amount of power.

Kane wanted us only but we all know how that worked out. Grealish made it obvious that he only wanted us and still cost £100m. I’m not suggesting we should stop Torres if he wants to go but he signed a long contract like the 2 above and the price has to be one City feel comfortable with under those circumstances.

Sterling, maybe an arguement there , given the wages he is on ang how long he has left on his contract. Even so, he is worth well more than that, and replacing hin will cost a lot, so there is value in not selling him for less.

Torrea though, no chance. Long contract, age, potential, literally nothing to lose by being firm with the valuation.
The value depends on how you look at it.

Many would argue we have already replaced Sterling so getting back essentially what we paid after having great service is a no brainer. If we don't sell it seems likely he runs his contract down. I know we did it with Garcia but I would be shocked if we allow it again.

Torres, the risk you take is "losing" his focus and energy to play for City. He could go on strike, refuse to train and do everything to not play if thats what it takes to get his move to Barca, don't think he will but you never know.
I don't think Pep can be arsed with that and will simply let him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.