Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
In some ways it would have been just better to pay these men up and get rid of the problem, it doesn't sit well that you then bring the dirty bastard into the argument on your side, not a good look at all, even if, for once he is telling the truth.
Strange take, mate. Let’s get to the truth.

Football is a money game. Very few people sacrifice that over principles. Bobby was the right man at the right time for us. Whether he would be for the rags is an entirely different question
When you’re getting 20 mil a season to win or fail, allegiances are out the window.

Just think, he might just get paid from a single account in the Caymen Islands. What’s not to like?

When you’re getting 20 mil a season to win or fail, allegiances are out the window.

Just think, he might just get paid from a single account in the Caymen Islands. What’s not to like?
Would hate to see him go there but couldnt imagine him cling ferguson gaffer and not parking in managers parking space, which hopefully means theres nothing in this.

Every morning between 7 and 9 on sky there are football programmes about recent premier League legends or title winning seasons, now it may be my suspicious mind but every day they are about utd or Liverpool, Robbie Fowler, schmeichal, cantona, the utd title winning seasons etc etc, every morning. Maybe I imagined us winning multiple titles with great players?
Oh you'll also get Neville with Fowler, scholes, berbatov of they run out of title winning seasons for them. It's not even subtle is it.

Every morning between 7 and 9 on sky there are football programmes about recent premier League legends or title winning seasons, now it may be my suspicious mind but every day they are about utd or Liverpool, Robbie Fowler, schmeichal, cantona, the utd title winning seasons etc etc, every morning. Maybe I imagined us winning multiple titles with great players?
Oh you'll also get Neville with Fowler, scholes, berbatov of they run out of title winning seasons for them. It's not even subtle is it.
I think they ran out of title winning seasons for Fowler quite quickly.

Wonder if the Media will say the England Women’s team showed disrespect by beating Latvia 20-0. I doubt if any of the hacks will have the balls to print that.
That girl Ellen White scored three to break the women's scoring record. She doesn’t appear to have a club at the moment. Perhaps City Women should get in there and sign her.

That girl Ellen White scored three to break the women's scoring record. She doesn’t appear to have a club at the moment. Perhaps City Women should get in there and sign her.
Same with that Stanway lass. SIX assists and a very tidy penalty.

We should definitely sign her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.