Aston Villa (A) - Post-Match Thread

Good performance against a referee determined to make it close. With the injuries they knew they had a chance to fuck as over tonight and sure enough,that was an odd showing by Dean. Tough shit baldy.

I prefer the post match commentary and just commentary in general on Amazon.

I'd judt give them the fucking license tbh, much better presentation than Sky.

Huge result, 2nd half can be forgotten.

Mahrez simply did not do anything today, cannot recall anything from him. Felt like Bernardo is running himself into the ground and Mahrez is just watching it.

We need Torres back for times like this.

Also Jesus has serious trouble with getting shots on target. not good enough finishing skills. he will score some centrally, from the amount of chances we create but we need a top class upgrade on his striker performances and stick him to the wing.

We need to rotate Rodri and Bernardo and give them a few matches off as they are the two best players this season and they are getting tired and rarely rotated. Really hope they wont play vs Leipzig which has no importance at all.

Ground it out, massive 3 points with the player we have to come back. Cancelo has been awesome this year but wasn't his best game, didn't notice til after the game that he turns his back on Watkins goal instead of spreading himself to block it, that wasn't great to be perfectly honest. But I'm nit-picking. Professional solid performance

Villa fans are such bitter bastards
He has played their since he was 4 and had given them great service, he leaves to better himself and they get a record transfer fee in return, he is sensitive and respectful in his pre match interview, he comes on for the last few minutes, shows a great first touch and they boo him continually. I hope they get relegated.

By the way, that so and so of a referee needs to take up my appointment at Specsavers on Friday!! He was a disgrace and needs to go back to referee school.

Just don’t let him anywhere near me because he will get the full force of my sharp edged tongue!! Grown men have been known to quail after a dressing down from me!! (not boasting just stating a fact!)

Villa targeted our throw-ins and normally got possesion back off them, it is the soft underbelly and expect other teams to follow suit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.