It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly don't care what he dresses like or gets up to in his spare time, my issue with him is the fact he's nowhere near our level. I just don't see it with him one bit and think our academy players coming through would be a better bet than him.
Sorry @Lavinda Past :-)
Our academy strikers are light years away from PL football - Barring a near calamitous injury list for the first team, Rory Delap will probably go out on loan for at least 18 months, and the rest of our EDS forwards are wingers rather than out and out strikers.

We need a quick fix - someone to boost our goals for column. I don't see Haaland coming to City (at any point), and if Kane is the only other option, we may as well pack it in. Calvert-Lewin is English, knows where the goal is, and would be a good medium to long term signing imo. We've certainly done a lot worse in the past.

I don't care how any player dresses off the pitch - It's what they do in a City shirt that matters.

Pep is a genius so he either sees something in Kane that Haaland doesn't have or doesn't fancy Haaland or the club don't think there is a chance with Haaland. Wish we knew which it was.

I don't want Kane but I think Pep likes his vision and how he can come deep to play the wingers in behind, his passing is very underatted. I do think Kane scores 20 plus with us due to the service he would get doesn't really need pace in this city side. But he's 29,

if he was like lewandowski who's an athlete who hasn't had any significant injuries then yea I'd take him. But Kane's ankles are like glass.

I don't want Kane but I think Pep likes his vision and how he can come deep to play the wingers in behind, his passing is very underatted. I do think Kane scores 20 plus with us due to the service he would get doesn't really need pace in this city side. But he's 29,

if he was like lewandowski who's an athlete who hasn't had any significant injuries then yea I'd take him. But Kane's ankles are like glass.
He isn't my first choice but if he's Peps then it will be for very good reasons and not sefish ones either. As for his ankles, when did he last miss a game with an ankle injury ? Plus he probably wouldn't be expected to play every game.

Our academy strikers are light years away from PL football - Barring a near calamitous injury list for the first team, Rory Delap will probably go out on loan for at least 18 months, and the rest of our EDS forwards are wingers rather than out and out strikers.

We need a quick fix - someone to boost our goals for column. I don't see Haaland coming to City (at any point), and if Kane is the only other option, we may as well pack it in. Calvert-Lewin is English, knows where the goal is, and would be a good medium to long term signing imo. We've certainly done a lot worse in the past.

I don't care how any player dresses off the pitch - It's what they do in a City shirt that matters.
That still leaves us with Liam Delap though.

he wouldnt keep up with our forwards.....and not if we lose sterling we wouldnt have been ..he was one of the main driving forces in the first half

Kane is injury prone (always his ankle) , he is getting on so it aint getting any better. He goes missing against the better teams...his record against 4 out of the top 6 is fucking poor (the two he is good against is Arsenal and Leciester). He lacks mobiliy and would mean our forward line which is so fluid and one of our strenghts would be mor rigid...he aint running down the channels..he may drop deep but thats it. His form is awful (england form is irrelevant especially considering th level of tema we have recently played)....he aint worth anywhere near what is being quoted.

Please stay well away from him

He wouldn't need pace, or to keep up. Most our games we are up against a parked bus he'd just need to be in the box ready to finish. He'd actually help on the break due to his passing its probably why pep likes him. He'd still score 20 plus here with the amount of chances created he's a natural finisher we don't have one currently.

But he's 29 and an injury concern. That's the only reason I don't want him. But Pep wants him. I think we might not like it but we have to deal with it. The board will get Kane if Pep wants him. I honestly think he comes in January.

In the summer Tottenham were not looking at strikers but now for a couple weeks the reports have been they want Vlahovic as a Kane replacement. They also will pay Fiorentinas price.

Transfer merry go round perhaps

Torres - barca
Kane - City
Vlahovic - Tottenham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.