Sex drive as you get older?

W W

worsleyweb

Do any old buggers on here get to a stage where they just can’t be bothered with sex or it is not important?

just reading that Gary linekar can take it or leave it - sex!

I am nowhere near as fussed as I was in my twenties.

It's an up and down thing (ooo-err missus) in your forties.

Long long periods where I could happily forgo any thought of more than a weekly wank to keep the pipes clean.

Then, uhhh. Something shifts. And I'll suddenly find myself awake at 4am every morning literally humping the bed.

This is followed by intense fantasies about people I know, which is in turn followed by actual pestering. Once all my money has been spent on camgirls - it's on to actually trying to score with old friends. Then random neighbours. Finally, the elderly and infirm.

I joke, but bits of that are true. It can be a pain. The first time it happened and I didn't have a paramore, it really caught me by suprise. I... uhhh.... got in a bit of a mess with a couple of people.

I learned my lesson quickly but it took ages to subside. Personality wise, I was still 90% my usual, cultured self - but all of a sudden 10% of the time I was acting like Finchy from the office. In fact, I think he took up permanent residence as a voice in my ear, egging me on.

Quite difficult all in all. I thought about investigating treatment, but really I just needed to learn to live with it. It was bad for a couple of years at age 42 / 43, but it's a lot easier now.

Sex drive.. Is that the same as autoeroticism? If so, I reckon i'm like an old guy behind the wheel. Mostly I'll be doing 17mph in a 40 zone, but occasionally I'll just floor it for no reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.