It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wouldn't need pace, or to keep up. Most our games we are up against a parked bus he'd just need to be in the box ready to finish. He'd actually help on the break due to his passing its probably why pep likes him. He'd still score 20 plus here with the amount of chances created he's a natural finisher we don't have one currently.

But he's 29 and an injury concern. That's the only reason I don't want him. But Pep wants him. I think we might not like it but we have to deal with it. The board will get Kane if Pep wants him. I honestly think he comes in January.

In the summer Tottenham were not looking at strikers but now for a couple weeks the reports have been they want Vlahovic as a Kane replacement. They also will pay Fiorentinas price.

Transfer merry go round perhaps

Torres - barca
Kane - City
Vlahovic - Tottenham
i really really hope you are wrong

If his form for England is irrelevant because of the 'level' of the teams they've played, then surely he gets the same pass against the top PL teams given the level of the team he's playing in? It's a bit hypocritical otherwise.
The gap between playing the farmers of Macedonia for England compared with playing any of the top 6 for Spurs in considerably bigger ......

pep shouldnt be before the club
spot on.....we need to think beyond Pep......being left ith a 30 plus year old kane with fucked ankles after Pep leaves puts us straignt back to the point where we need a striker..the only difference is we dont have the genius of Pep to be able to play without a striker

spot on.....we need to think beyond Pep......being left ith a 30 plus year old kane with fucked ankles after Pep leaves puts us straignt back to the point where we need a striker..the only difference is we dont have the genius of Pep to be able to play without a striker
However in an alternative universe, Pep gets Kane, signs a 4yr contract and wins another 10 trophies with Kane banging in 100+ breaking the prem record and setting records?

However in an alternative universe, Pep gets Kane, signs a 4yr contract and wins another 10 trophies with Kane banging in 100+ breaking the prem record and setting records?
In your Dreamland, pal. Kane is a yesterday's back o' the net spud chin man. We don't need him anywhere near our club. He's almost a mercenary because spurs are wank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.