Watford (A) - Sat 4th Dec, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I doubt there is a scenario where we can be equal to them though, so I don’t understand why they are bitter
True, but there is a difference between being better than them and being absolutely dominant over them.

i didnt see walker,stones and gundo in training video

What a set of bitter bellends.
Gotta love "arrogant open style of play" or
"Pep been consistently out thought by the coaches that have now overtaken him. His philosophy is a busted flush".
Remind me who fucking won the league again last year.
Deluded jealous pricks. Handing them their arse will be a pleasure.
Oh and got a full house on City Bingo. Utter ****.

I’ve seen some shite on football forums in my time, but fuck me what planet are they on? Peps been sussed by the better coaches yet we’re unbeaten in all of our big games this season, clueless. Love it when they say they’d like to see Pep manage a team a team in the lower divisions. It may not work out, but so wouldn’t Neil Warnock trying to win a league title at City.

All very complimentary of Watford on her and respectful. Took a look at a Watford forum what a set of hateful nobs.

Wow !!! Well I guess if you'd been humiliated 6-0 in the biggest match in your clubs history, then followed it up with an 8-0 drubbing, you would have a tinge of bitterness

Oh well... they'll be back in the championship soon and won't have to worry about us

It's why I don't care trying to fight our corner anymore with these type of ignorant twats.

I want them to hate us, I want to feel their jealousy, their pain, their miserable lives are made worse by every City win.

They greedily ate up the spoon-fed bile because it deflects from their own badly run clubs.

We won the lottery, we were able to buy nice things, but there will always be people who resent what others have and ask "why not me?"

They would change places with you in a minute.

Watford, previously owned by a millionaire singer and now owned by an Italian family with cash to fund any inclination to compete.

Aston Villa? Do me a fucking favour, previously owned by billionaire owner Randy Lerner before his fortune was hit.

Remember when their fans would cite Lerner opening up a boozer at Villa Park and how he was this billionaire who was in touch with the people?

Oh well, they will have to reconcile their hypocrisy with their latest billionaire owners...

These clubs are ants, crush them underfoot, they are insignificant, with zero concept of what mountains City have and continue to climb.
Exactly.

Accuse us of sports washing, dirty Arab oil money etc etc.

Have you seen protests from fans of Villa, Liverpool, Spurs, Everton, Leicester, Arsenal etc demanding the head of the chairman for selling players to us? Well I certainly haven't. Hypocritical bastards of the highest order.

Happy to criticise the supposed 'dirty Arab oil money' but no issues when the money goes into their club.

Rant over. Please don't get me started on the 'your ground is full of plastics' versus 'your ground is empty' belief. It's either one or the other dick heads!

I’ve seen some shite on football forums in my time, but fuck me what planet are they on? Peps been sussed by the better coaches yet we’re unbeaten in all of our big games this season, clueless. Love it when they say they’d like to see Pep manage a team a team in the lower divisions. It may not work out, but so wouldn’t Neil Warnock trying to win a league title at City.
That Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen are always in the best cars where teams spend the most money, they aren't that good really. They should have a go banger racing at my local track, I'd probably beat them.

All very complimentary of Watford on her and respectful. Took a look at a Watford forum what a set of hateful nobs.

They hope Grealish will start against them, they believe he makes City slower :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.