United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal's first goal is 100% a goal, no case for the Rags to be moaning, nor is there any 'injustice'. You don't straight up go down hoping for the ref to bail you out when play is so dangerously close.

If the ref had chalk that goal off, that would be real injustice. Would've set a terrible precedent where keepers can just go down pretending to be injured, and every goal that goes in after will have the potential to be cancelled. Like what's the point of having defenders/keepers then? Just stick someone there and have them catch a cramp each time the oppositions shoot.

Just seems to me like De Gea is used to the ref being on their side all the time, and thinking this time will be the same, shite mentality. Makes it even more hilarious if he learns Fred's the one who stamped him.

Overall, both teams were shite. Rags overall maybe just a tad inch better, if I'm being fair, but still shite. Far from a classic, looked like two bottom-half sides trying to play 'fancy football'.
united players are bad enough for diving and feigning injury whenever an opposition player goes anywhere near them, to now start diving and feigning injuries when their own team mates go anywhere hear them really is a new low for the scummy, cheating pricks.

was going to watch the united game on amazon until i seen the pre-match headlines of ronaldo just needs one goal for 800 goals. knew what was coming and changed my mind. you just knew it was going to be the ronaldo show ?
its so bent and fake and somebody is writing the script

i just watch the highlights and arsenal first goal was being review for so long by VAR to find a way of not giving it
even DDG faked injury by fred who tripped him

its now game on and the officials and VAR are going to open the flood gates and get united back into the top 4

united players are bad enough for diving and feigning injury whenever an opposition player goes anywhere near them, to now start diving and feigning injuries when their own team mates go anywhere hear them really is a new low for the scummy, cheating pricks.
They are an embarrassment with this diving, did you note Penandez diving in his own penalty area, fortunately the Arse were awarded a free kick for incident just before.

Fred manipulating a situation to get fouled in the box, a billion pound spent and that is your tactic, beyond belief.

was going to watch the united game on amazon until i seen the pre-match headlines of ronaldo just needs one goal for 800 goals. knew what was coming and changed my mind. you just knew it was going to be the ronaldo show ?
its so bent and fake and somebody is writing the script

i just watch the highlights and arsenal first goal was being review for so long by VAR to find a way of not giving it
even DDG faked injury by fred who tripped him

its now game on and the officials and VAR are going to open the flood gates and get united back into the top 4
Sadly this is the fairy tale scenario for the PL 'brand'. The classic Phoenix from the Flames story. They will sell billions in advertising if they can get the Rag's back in the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.